Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weatherman

While I understand the recent precipitation has been great for the farmers, trees and grass. The copious amounts of liquid that seems to fall Thursday thru Sunday is getting to me. In more ways them one actually, the mold and pollen indexes are battling it out for top marks. So I have been sidelined since Monday afternoon with the sneezing and post nasal drip of an allergy sufferer. I've collected my arsenal of nasonex, neti pots and plenty of liquids but it's still taking the fight out of me. Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel even better. Just in time for... You guessed it more of the wet stuff. All in all things could be worse of course. 
I just hate not feeling 100%


At least I had a few bright spots this week j.rider forwarded an article from Bike Rumor my way. He knows I'm a sucker for all things Van Doren. So it should come to no surprise I can't wait to order up a set of ODI Lock-On Vans grips. I don't think they will make me go 'off the wall' but they sure look cool. I have been wearing some sort of vans shoe since about 1982 or so. My first pair was of course a black and white checkerboard just like Jeff Spicoli. I may be from Missouri but i am all SoCal in my heart. 


Maybe a little Threadbare will cure my blues


No comments:

Post a Comment