Thursday, May 9, 2013

Paper Chains

With the weekly deluge of rain and what not I had been wondering if racing was even going to happen at all this week. Well just as luck would have it, seems I got a wicked sinus infection for my turning 39 on Friday. I spent most of the weekend on the couch or sleeping...Or both. By Monday I thought I was on the mend but the chills I was having at work let me believe otherwise. Tuesday morning came and i felt awful so i stayed in bed and tried to forget about work and racing. it's now Thursday and I think I'm finally coming out of the sinus funk. Either way my idea of besting my 2012 Greensfelder Challenge result will have to wait. Well, unless it indeed gets rained out. Which as of posting this looks lees and less likely. I guess this is some of the perks of being your own race team. I have no team boss to let down except myself. Damn you broken nose and crappy sinus cavities!
These paper chains made of tissue are binding my desire.


Paper Chains ~ SCAB




No comments:

Post a Comment