Monday, April 8, 2013

The Twelve Step Hammer Program

It seems like the winter has finally taken a hike and spring has sprung here in the midwest. Having a weekend of sun and temperatures in the upper sixties to mid seventies has succeeded in lighting the inner fire. We have about five weeks until the one of the biggest races of the season. I'm going all in on training for the next few weeks and trying to whip myself into some kind of respectable shape. I was pleasantly surprised how i felt on the bike this weekend. Some of my off season planning seems to bearing some fruit. Time well tell on how this fits into my bigger picture for things this year. 
So for the next few weeks the hammer program is going full tilt.
As this boy sets fire to his legs.

bring it on I've got your life when I've got your fear





One of my favorite BSF songs covered


No comments:

Post a Comment