Friday, April 19, 2013

We Know You Suck

How I have missed this up until now, I will never know. It's even more unbelievable that we haven't seen this since j.rider is a huge Voigt fan. Either way... It's still pretty awesome. Yet another group of cycle fans who love the punk rock. Let me present to you. 

 
JVA 'Jens Voigt Army'
Complete with paisley adorned kits and a down loadable Jens Voigt soundboard!
JFA 'Jodie Fosters Army' is a seminal skate rock band of the 80's that still is around today. As an aging 80's skater I can remember reading about them in the newsprint pages of Thrasher. Along with bands like Agent Orange and Black Flag the Big Boys the provided the back drop for many ramp sessions or drive to a hot skate spot. In my heart I will always be a skater even though my knees seem to think otherwise these days. I still get in a bowl session now and again just because and it always brings a smile to my face. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment