Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Coliseum

Not a ton of stuff to report the last week. We here in the midwest have been dodging tornadoes and flood waters. I keep waiting for locust and pestilence, so far so good.  It's been trying to get in some saddle time between raindrops and mega storms. I have only been caught out in one on the bike so far. However, it seems most of my rides have ended with me hustling my gear into the E as the rain begins to fall. 
J.rider is being the family man at Disney and will be out of touch for a few more days.
So to pass the time I have been looking at many hub options for the whip. So far in feeling sort of English and leaning toward Hope seems to meet most of needs and not require a loan to acquire. Other than that I'm just licking my wounds for being an idiot and forgetting to get our of work early tonight.


No catching up with my pal Ryan Patterson and the mighty Coliseum 
or getting a chance to see Baroness either. 
Stupid jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment