Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Infiltrate The System

For the last 8 weeks or so I've been dealing with a nagging and persistent cold... It will get me down for a week or so and go away. Then, after a few days of training or ridding...it's back!

Monday afternoon I could feel it coming on again, nothing good comes out of a sore throat....(unless, I played a show the night before) I only wish that was the case. I've been on the water and Vitamin C intake plan and getting lots of rest. I caved today and had to call the Doctor, I felt like Death and this awful sounding cough had me a little worried. Looks like I just have some wicked cold/viral infection...and I'm not alone, most of the city seems to have some piece of it.  So for the next few days I get to wait out the fever, chills and body aches...

Maybe a dose of MADBALL and some rest will kick start my good vibes

Take that Virus punks!

1 comment:

  1. After a nasal swab and co-pay later... The winner is... Influenza Type B

    ReplyDelete