Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Give Thanks

As one who is well versed in self-hatred and the arts of negativity... I sometimes forget just how many great friends I have. It's pretty easy to slip into your own world of suck-a-tude, taking for granted people in this world do care about you. Some even think pretty highly of you from time to time. I am reminded of this time and again but it still takes awhile to sink in.



Over the years I have made some great friends through mountain bike riding. Two of the kindest and most generous folks that I am lucky enough to have met are the Adams family. You can always count on Bryan for some sage advice and Steph for a snide quip or a good story...with or with out a few beers. I have been on countless rides with them and many a camping or racing adventure as well. They have always made me feel at home and part of the extended bike family they have. I'm still not sure what I have done to deserve to be in there good graces, but I am very lucky to call them friends.

A huge thanks goes out them both for becoming my official bike sponsors in 2012 I still can't believe my luck!


I will keep my sponsors and the rest of you posted on project "Crimson Ghost'




2 comments:

  1. We like the Bova, what can I say. I'm really glad the frame worked out for ya. We need to hit the trails sometime soon.

    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Kyle!! You have touched my little black heart! We love you man and can't wait to ride with you again! You have been dearly missed!

    ReplyDelete