Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Kinghorse of Headsets speaks

I stumbled upon a pretty nice interview with Chris King the headset manufacture to the gods. With that said, it's been quite a few years since I've ran a King headset or Hubs. Not for any reason in particular other than I haven't worn out the stock headset in many cases. I feel the industry as a whole took note of what Chris was doing and has sort of caught up to his changes. With that said, he truly makes beautiful parts and combines function with them as well. Heck, I don't think any hubs sound cooler than a nice set of Kings! Something about the sound of killer bees is music to my ears.



Louisville Kentucky is sort of like a second home to me. I have spent many weekends traveling to the bluegrass state to see some of best bands and even better friends. My love affair with the 'other' river city started in 1990 when I was first introduced to Endpoint. While Endpoint will always be my first and truest Louisville love. The mighty KINGHORSE isn't to far behind. I was lucky enough to catch a live horse set at the famed Brewery in Louisville. Sean Garrison is every bit as insane live as one would imagine. It was a great show. 
Long Live The Horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment