Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Family Tree

While it may be hard to find folks who meet our strict guidelines to wear the mark of Death... Okay, wait who am I kidding our selection criteria is more about a bunch of things not even related to cycling. That being said the pack in black will be adding a new man to the fold this year. Currently living in the 618... 'm.rider' as he shall be named... goes back quite aways in St. louis cycling and even better than that, St. Louis Hard Core.

m.rider and I met in our teens, and have attended many a girls private school dance and countless punk rock shows. He's had his own college radio show and hair almost as long as j.riders. I know his record collection to be large and his love for Quicksand strong. He may have been in the 'Youth Crew' but the man makes a mean Gin and Tonic now. It's with that grand introduction he is now part of the family tree.

I'm excited to have the opportunity to help get him back out on the bike and maybe to a few events.


Welcome to the Family
k.rider

1 comment:

  1. Thanks guys. For 2013 I have added "attend more girls private school dances" to my list of training goals.

    -m.rider

    ReplyDelete