Thursday, February 28, 2013

Freaks and GEAX



Over the last year I have become quite a fan of the Vittoria Tires bastard son GEAX. In case you are wondering it's pronounced G X, It was a play on words to symbolise generation X.  Well according to what I've read on the interwebs anyway. It seems the Italian brand decided a few years ago to make a go at the dirty side of things. I have to admit the tread pattern offered and the multiple types of casing including mountain tubulars is pretty impressive. 

What does this have to do with a blog post? I mean who cares what tires I am digging anyway. Well this week over at the Mountain Bike radio they had a pretty deep discussion of the said brand and all things tire geekdom. For me it was an awesome find, I really enjoy technical geek stuff. It's full of anything and everything you ever wanted to know about tire design, treads, casings and the like.





The best GEEK/NERD band ever


No comments:

Post a Comment